Below are just some examples of our favourite and best selling wood burning stoves from a range of manufacturers. Please Contact us for more info. and to arrange a visit to our Little Stove Shop.
Dartmoor 5 Se 5Kw Wood burning or Multi-fuel Stove
This compact, DEFRA Approved, robust stove incorporates a straight forward air wash system providing clean glass, with a ‘spinning’ primary air control, to give direct control over the burning rate.
The option of an easily fitted drop-in riddling grate and heat deflector shields, completes a great all round specification for this superb little 5 Kw stove.
|Flat Black||Dartmoor 5 Profiled Flat Top||W: 430|
Dartmoor 5 Se – Key Features
- Profiled Flat Top
- Powerful airwash system
- 5kw nominal output
- Woodburner and Multi-fuel models with riddling grate available
- Base protector plate available, helping to reduce the hearth temperature when fitting onto a non-constructional hearth
- Rear heat protection plate can be installed, reducing the safe distance to combustible materials
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with a DEFRA kit fitted as standard.
- Black handle supplied as standard or Stainless Steel option at a small additional cost.
- 5 Year Guarantee – Full details see Operating Instructions
Dartmoor 5 Se – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||50mm (2″)|
|Optional Integral Boiler||No|
|Optional Saddle Boiler||No|
|Optional Flat Back Boiler||No|
|Flue Centre Top||100mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||435mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of|
|Dartmoor 5 Se||950||750||500|